Lily Potter starting a riot up in Heaven as she watched Sirius Black get dragged to Azkaban while James sits there frustrated with both the Ministry and his fiery tempered wife.
"HE’S OUR CHILD’S BLOODY GODFATHER YOU INSOLENT TOADS! AND YOU’RE JUST GOING TO THROW HIM INTO THERE?? IT WAS PETTIGREW, THAT IDIOTIC UNLOYAL RAT!"
"Lily, they can’t hear you."
"I’ll MAKE them hear me!"
Remus and Harry make me so sad. Think about the first time Harry met Remus, on the Hogwarts Express. Remus is staring at this teenager, this boy that is so painfully Lily and James’ son. In another life he would have been ‘Uncle Remus’, swinging by every Sunday for supper, babysitting Harry with Sirius. Instead he’s a complete stranger.
- reached for the last snack item at the same time au
- accidentally ‘borrowed’ their towel at their gym au
- saw their number graffitied on a toilet stall au
- "which asshole hasn’t returned the dvd i want yet" au
- parents signed them up for the same shitty art/science program…